I’m trying to up my POSSE game, but it isn’t so easy to publish short posts to my site when I’m not at my desktop.
I’ve tried three micropub clients on iOS and none of them worked for me.
- iAWriter returns a 400 invalid request error
- The Drafts.app Micropub action gives me a 200 success code, but never ends up on my site 🤔
- Micro.blog app will only allow me to publish to the Posts post type, but I want to publish to my Notes post type
The only thing that worked reliably was Quill, via the web.
Some ideas of things I can build to make the experience better:
- A Shortcuts action to publish to a Micropub endpoint. Here is what ChatGPT had to say about that:
This shortcut could work in two ways: Tap the shortcut and get a field to enter your note, then send it. Or select an image from your camera roll and post it via a shortcut share action.
2. A new Drafts.app micropub action with more options.
3. An Obsidian extension to publish via micropub.
Something else that would be cool, but isn’t for mobile, is a Raycast extension for posting via micropub.