Currently reading: Ego is the Enemy by Ryan Holiday
- Focus on the day-to-day details of your work, not the grand vision.
- Gain the discipline to make your daily commitments happen and the bigger goals will follow.
- Working harder and smarter than your competition beats having a bigger vision every time.
- Make tangible improvements each and every day. No zero days.
- Silicon Valley’s recent infatuation with “changing the world” is funny. That isn’t how Google, Facebook, YouTube, Dropbox, or Airbnb started. They fixed one small problem and iteratively scaled.
- Focus on doing your best work each day and don’t blind yourself with trying to turn into a good story.