On another note, I am leaving for Hillsdale on Thursday, August 21. I have been packing for the past few days. I will be with the Honors program camping at Camp Michindoh until Sunday morning. Then it is back to Hillsdale for orientation until classes start on the Wednesday, August 27.
My schedule is as follows: **If you are at all concerned with bring up to date, my updated schedule is posted in an entry on Aug. 26**
- German, Dr. Reisch- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 a.m. – 9:50 a.m., Tuesday 8:30 a.m. – 9:20 a.m., Lane Hall, Room 234
- Honors Rhetoric & Great Books, Dr. Freeh- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1:00 p.m. – 1:50 p.m., Lane Hall, Room 125
- Honors Western Heritage, Dr. Siegel- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 10:00 a.m. – 10:50 a.m., Kendall Hall, Room 237
- Honors US Constitution, Dr. Craig – Tuesday, Thursday 9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m., Lane Hall, Room 337
- Differential Calculus, Dr. Kent- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 11:00 a.m. – 11:50 a.m., Dow Science, Room 104
After I get up to Hillsdale, I will take some photos and write a post about the orientation and my first week. I will keep you “posted”. haha.